Monday 14 June 1909
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Burl Ives and Edouard Ramonet.
Le printemps - Épisode 3: La becquée - Dans les vergers, directed by Louis Feuillade, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
while The Man in Lower Ten by Mary Roberts Rinehart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1909!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1909 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?