Monday June 14, 1909
US date format: 6/14/1909, UK date format: 14/6/1909
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 14, 1909). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was H. H. Asquith (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Burl Ives and Edouard Ramonet.
The Stolen Princess, directed by Oleg Malamuzh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 14, 1909?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 14, 1909?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Byron G. Harlan - Schoolmates
- Frank Stanley & Henry Burr - Shine On, Harvest Moon