Sunday 14 June 1908
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Scott Trotter and George Crombie.
Los carreros, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
while The Lure of the Mask by Harold MacGrath was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1908!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1908 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- John Scott Trotter: Charlotte, North Carolina -- Orchestra leader (George Gobel Show).
- George Crombie: Scottish diplomat and british embassy counsellor.
- Frederick Arthur Stanley: British Governor general of Canada (Born 1841).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1908 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- She's the Fairest Little Flower Old Dixie Ever Grew - Frank Stanley & Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?