Sunday 14 June 1908US date format: 6/14/1908, UK date format: 14/6/1908
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 14, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kathleen Raine and John Scott Trotter.
Romeo and Juliet, directed by Franco Zeffirelli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 June 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1908!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1908 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Kathleen Raine
- John Scott Trotter: Charlotte, North Carolina -- Orchestra leader (George Gobel Show).
- George Crombie: Scottish diplomat and british embassy counsellor.
- Frederick Arthur Stanley: British Governor general of Canada (Born 1841).