Tuesday 14 June 1910
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Carlo Ceresoli and Paul Jacquier.
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 June 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1910!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1910 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Carlo Ceresoli: Italian soccer player.
- Paul Jacquier: French military officer in World War II, an air force general, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Rudolf Kempe: Niederpoyritz, Germany -- Conductor (Tonhalle Orchestra 1965-72).
- Adalbert Hamman: Raling Writer.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- My Hero - Lucy Isabelle Marsh
- Come Along, My Mandy - Nora Bayes & Jack Norworth
- Casey Jones - American Quartet & Billy Murray
- Swing Low, Sweet Chariot - Fisk University Jubilee Quartet