Friday 14 April 1905US date format: 4/14/1905, UK date format: 14/4/1905
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 14, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Pierre-Bloch and Frits Philips.
The Sign of the Cross, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 April 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 April 1905!
Which were the important events of 14 April 1905 ?
- Vishu - Harvest festival in Kerala, India.
- N'Ko Alphabet Day - the anniversary of the day the N'Ko alphabet was completed in 1949.
- Tamil New Year - Celebrations for Tamils all over the world.
- New Year Celebrations in parts of India and whole of Sri Lanka.
- Baisakhi - Celebrations in Punjab, India.
- Poila Baisakh - Celebrations in Bengal, India.
- Youth Day in Angola.
- Black Day - Informal celebration day for single people in South Korea.
- 2nd Day Passover (in 2006) - Jewish festival.
- Jean Pierre-Bloch: French Resistant of the Second World War as an activist, being a former president of the International League against Racism and Anti-Semitism.
- Bruno Rossi: Scientist.
- Frits Philips: Dutch engineer / CEO (Philips).
- Georg Lammers
- Elizabeth Huckaby: American author and educator (d. 1999).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1905 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- It Makes Me Think of Home, Sweet Home - Byron G. Harlan
- The Day That You Grew Colder - Richard Jose
- When I'm Away from You, Dear - Richard Jose