Friday 14 April 1905
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Pierre-Bloch and Frits Philips.
The Sign of the Cross, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 April 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 April 1905!
Which were the important events of 14 April 1905 ?
- Vishu - Harvest festival in Kerala, India.
- N'Ko Alphabet Day - the anniversary of the day the N'Ko alphabet was completed in 1949.
- Tamil New Year - Celebrations for Tamils all over the world.
- New Year Celebrations in parts of India and whole of Sri Lanka.
- Baisakhi - Celebrations in Punjab, India.
- Poila Baisakh - Celebrations in Bengal, India.
- Youth Day in Angola.
- Black Day - Informal celebration day for single people in South Korea.
- 2nd Day Passover (in 2006) - Jewish festival.
- Jean Pierre-Bloch: French Resistant of the Second World War as an activist, being a former president of the International League against Racism and Anti-Semitism.
- Frits Philips: Dutch engineer / CEO (Philips).
- Georg Lammers
- Elizabeth Huckaby: American author and educator (d. 1999).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1905 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- It Makes Me Think of Home, Sweet Home - Byron G. Harlan
- The Day That You Grew Colder - Richard Jose
- When I'm Away from You, Dear - Richard Jose