Tuesday 14 October 1941
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Kitty Menendez and Jim Courter.
The Devil and Daniel Webster, directed by William Dieterle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
while For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingwa was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 October 1941!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 14 October 1941 ?
- Also see October 14 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Navet (Turnip) Day, twenty-third day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Teachers' Day, or National Education Day in Poland
- World Standards Day (from ISO, IEC, ITU)
- RC Saints - Pope Callistus I
- World Organ Donation Day
- Kitty Menendez: American former beauty queen married to José Menendez, worth $14 million.
- Jim Courter: (Rep-R-New Jersey, 1979- ).
- Livia Giampalmo: Italian actress, voice actress, director and screenwriter, ex-wife of Giancarlo Giannini and mother of Lorenzo and Adriano Giannini.
- Jerry Glanville: American football player and coach.
- Laurie Lawrence: Australian rugby player and coach.
- 1st mass deportation of Kowno, Lodz, Minsk and Riga
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?