Thursday 15 March 1923
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 15, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include George Vogel and Diane Arbus.
Friedrich Schiller - Eine Dichterjugend, directed by Curt Goetz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 March 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1923!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1923 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Diane Arbus: Photographer.
- George Vogel: Race horse trainer.
- Laurence A Tisch in New York City: New York, USA; CEO (Loews Corp).
- Hidelberg Ferrino: Argentine sculptor, painter, draftsman, archaeologist, writer and teacher.
- Marcel Rudloff: French politician who died on 23 March 1996 in Strasbourg.
- Laurence Tisch: American businessman, the self-made billionaire was CEO of CBS, the No.
- Jules Clauwaert: Izel Journalist.
- Joseph Madec: French bishop (d. 2013).
- Charles Wheeler: German-English soldier and journalist (d. 2008).
- Lenin is hit with his 3rd stroke
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra - Crinoline Days
- Sixty Seconds Ev'ry Minute (I Think of You) - Columbians