Saturday April 15, 1905
US date format: 4/15/1905, UK date format: 15/4/1905
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see zodiac on April 15, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Ren? Vittoz .
In that special week of April people in US were listening to When I'm Away from You, Dear by Richard Jose.
The Sign of the Cross, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movie released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 15, 1905?
- Major League Baseball celebrates "Jackie Robinson Day" each April 15 in all MLB ballparks.
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Petrus Gonzalez
- In the United States, April 15 is the official deadline for filing tax returns: all forms mailed to the IRS must be postmarked no later than this day, so many post offices across the country stay open until midnight to accommodate procrastinators (or those who owe tax and want to wait as late as possible to pay). (If this day falls on the weekend, as in 2006, the following Monday becomes the deadline. Additionally in 2006, Patriot's Day moved the tax deadline to Tuesday, April 18, for those in
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 15, 1905?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Richard Jose - When I'm Away from You, Dear
- Richard Jose - The Day That You Grew Colder
- Byron G. Harlan - It Makes Me Think of Home, Sweet Home
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on April 15, 1905?
On April 15, 1905 the day of the week was Saturday.
What zodiac sign is April 15, 1905?
On April 15, 1905 the zodiac sign was Aries.
Who was the US President on April 15, 1905?
On April 15, 1905 the US President was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on April 15, 1905?
On April 15, 1905 the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on April 15, 1905?
On April 15, 1905 Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people are born on April 15, 1905?
On April 15, 1905 several famous people were born including, Ren? Vittoz.