Saturday April 15, 1905
US date format: 4/15/1905, UK date format: 15/4/1905
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 15, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Ren? Vittoz .
The Sign of the Cross, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 15, 1905?
- Major League Baseball celebrates "Jackie Robinson Day" each April 15 in all MLB ballparks.
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Petrus Gonzalez
- In the United States, April 15 is the official deadline for filing tax returns: all forms mailed to the IRS must be postmarked no later than this day, so many post offices across the country stay open until midnight to accommodate procrastinators (or those who owe tax and want to wait as late as possible to pay). (If this day falls on the weekend, as in 2006, the following Monday becomes the deadline. Additionally in 2006, Patriot's Day moved the tax deadline to Tuesday, April 18, for those in
- See more
- Ren? Vittoz: Alen?on physician.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 15, 1905?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Richard Jose - When I'm Away from You, Dear
- Richard Jose - The Day That You Grew Colder
- Byron G. Harlan - It Makes Me Think of Home, Sweet Home