Wednesday 29 March 1911
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 29, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Brigitte Horney and Philip Ahn.
A Tale of Two Cities, directed by William Humphrey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 March 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 March 1911!
Which were the important events of 29 March 1911 ?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- Memorial day and commemoration of the 1947 revolt against French colonisation in Madagascar
- Youth Day in Taiwan
- Festival of Ishtar.
- St. Jonas (d. 327)
- Brigitte Horney: German internationally known actress of stage, film and TV.
- J. L. Austin: Philosopher.
- Philip Ahn: Los Angeles, California -- Actor (Master Kan-Kung Fu).
- Jean Vartet: Levallois-Perret EXecutives.
- Tito Arévalo: Filipino actor and composer (d. 2000).
- Felix Alexandre Guilmant composer: dies at age 74.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'm So Tired of Livin', I Don't Care When I Die - Arthur Collins
- Addio (Good-Bye) - Enrico Caruso