Saturday 18 March 1911
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 18, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gabriel Celaya and Al Benton.
A Tale of Two Cities, directed by William Humphrey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 March 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1911!
Which were the important events of 18 March 1911 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- Gabriel Celaya
- Maurice G0Sserez: Montpellier physician.
- Al Benton: American baseball player (Born 1911).
- Smiley Burnette: Summum, Illinois -- Cowboy (Charlie-Petticoat Junction).
- Kullo Must: Estonian film producer (d. 1987).
- North Dakota enacts a hail insurance law.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1911 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- The Dublin Rag - Ada Jones
- Enrico Caruso - For You Alone
- The Grizzly Bear - American Quartet
- I'm Looking for a Nice Young Fellow Who is Looking for a Nice Young Girl - American Quartet & Ada Jones
- The Old Oaken Bucket - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)