Monday 27 March 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include M S Sitaramiah and Viola Keats.
Hamlet, directed by William G.B. Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
What the sky looked like on 27 March 1911
Is this date important to you?
Commemorate it with a beautiful, custom-made star map of the constellations above you on 27 March 1911. A perfectly unique and touching gift!
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1911!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1911 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- M S Sitaramiah
- Viola Keats: Scottish-English actress (d. 1998).
- Norman Livermore: American baseball player and environmentalist (d. 2006).
- M Sitaramiah: Indian astrologer.
- Franc Rozman: Slovenian general (d. 1944).
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'm So Tired of Livin', I Don't Care When I Die - Arthur Collins
- Enrico Caruso - Addio (Good-Bye)