Friday 15 November 1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 15, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Claus von Stauffenberg and Astrid Lindgren.
The Glue, directed by Alice Guy-BlachÃ©, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 November 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 November 1907!
Which were the important events of 15 November 1907 ?
- Austria - Saint Leopold's day -- no school in Vienna, Lower Austria and Upper Austria
- USA - America Recycles Day
- Norway - The official skolebr�d-day on Sunnland skole
- Roman festivals - Festival in honor of Feronia (others say 13 November)
- Brazil - Republic Proclamation Day (1889)
- R.C. Saints - Albert the Great
- Palestine - Independence Day (declared 1988)
- Eastern Orthodoxy - Feast of Saint Philip the Apostle and the beginning of Winter Lent; also see November 15 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Claus von Stauffenberg: German, leader of failed plot to assassinate Adolf Hitler (d. 1944).
- William Steig: Cartoonist.
- Astrid Lindgren: Author.
- Count Claus Schenck von Stauffenberg: German anti fascist Colonel.
- Claus Stauffenberg: German military man, a Lieutenant Colonel in the Nazi general staff.
- Horatio Richmond Palmer: Composer, dies at 73.