Thursday 15 November 1906US date format: 11/15/1906, UK date format: 15/11/1906
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 15, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Curtis LeMay and Edward A Wagner.
A Crazy Composer, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 November 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 November 1906!
Which were the important events of 15 November 1906 ?
- Austria - Saint Leopold's day -- no school in Vienna, Lower Austria and Upper Austria
- USA - America Recycles Day
- Norway - The official skolebr�d-day on Sunnland skole
- Roman festivals - Festival in honor of Feronia (others say 13 November)
- Brazil - Republic Proclamation Day (1889)
- R.C. Saints - Albert the Great
- Palestine - Independence Day (declared 1988)
- Eastern Orthodoxy - Feast of Saint Philip the Apostle and the beginning of Winter Lent; also see November 15 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Curtis LeMay: American general and politician (d. 1990).
- Edward A Wagner
- Louise Brooks: Actress.
- Curtis E Le May: Air force General / VP candidate.
- Edward Wagner: American astrologer, writer, editor and publisher of Dell Horoscope magazine with his wife, Julia, whom he married in 1955.