Thursday 15 November 1906
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Curtis LeMay and Edward A Wagner.
A Crazy Composer, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 November 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 November 1906!
Which were the important events of 15 November 1906 ?
- Austria - Saint Leopold's day -- no school in Vienna, Lower Austria and Upper Austria
- USA - America Recycles Day
- Norway - The official skolebr�d-day on Sunnland skole
- Roman festivals - Festival in honor of Feronia (others say 13 November)
- Brazil - Republic Proclamation Day (1889)
- R.C. Saints - Albert the Great
- Palestine - Independence Day (declared 1988)
- Eastern Orthodoxy - Feast of Saint Philip the Apostle and the beginning of Winter Lent; also see November 15 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Curtis LeMay: American general and politician (d. 1990).
- Edward A Wagner
- Curtis E Le May: Air force General / VP candidate.
- Edward Wagner: American astrologer, writer, editor and publisher of Dell Horoscope magazine with his wife, Julia, whom he married in 1955.