Friday 1 November 1907US date format: 11/1/1907, UK date format: 1/11/1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 1, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Terence Tenison Cuneo and Rio Gebhardt.
The Eleventh Hour, directed by John Lyde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 1 November 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 November 1907!
Which were the important events of 1 November 1907 ?
- Also see November 1 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States - Start of National Novel Writing Month
- World Vegan Day
- Mexico - The Day of the Dead
- Ireland - Samhain the traditional first day of Winter
- Algeria - National day
- Catholicism - Holy Day of Obligation, All Saints Day. Holiday in Austria, Belgium, Croatia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Mexico, The Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Seychelles, Slovenia, Spain, Guatemala.
- Roman festivals - last day of the Ludi Victoriae Sullanae.
- Antigua and Barbuda - Independence Day (from Britain, 1981)
- Rio Gebhardt: Composer.
- Terence Tenison Cuneo: Artist.
- Edmond Delfour: France sport Champion.
- Mario Villa: Italy Scientist.
- Maxie Rosenbloom: American boxer and actor (d. 1976).
- Alfred Jarry: French writer, a dramatist noted for his manner style and infantile taste for scatology and anti-religious bias.