Monday 18 November 1907
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 18, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Yves Brayer and Pierre Dreyfus.
Laughing Gas, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 November 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 November 1907!
Which were the important events of 18 November 1907 ?
- Latvia - Independence Day (1918)
- Also see November 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul ; Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne ; also St Mawes, St Odo of Cluny, St Romanus of Antioch
- Venezuela - Feast of the Virgen de Chiquinquir�, also known as la Chinita, in the western state of Zulia
- Roman festivals - day 1 Dios dedicated to the sun god by emperor Licinius
- Oman - National Holiday
- Yves Brayer: French painter, etcher, lithographer, illustrator, water colorist, muralist and costume and set designer for ballet.
- Pierre Dreyfus: French attorney and Ph.
- Compay Segundo: Cuban singer-songwriter and guitarist (Buena Vista Social Club) (d. 2003).
- Halldis Vesaas-Moren: Norwegian author / poetess.
- Elio Barboni: Italy Scientist.
- Gustav Nezval: Czech actor (Born 1907).