Monday 18 November 1907
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Halldis Vesaas-Moren and Yves Brayer.
Bilder från Fryksdalen (Gösta Berlings land), directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
while The Lady of the Decoration by Frances Little was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 November 1907!
Which were the important events of 18 November 1907 ?
- Latvia - Independence Day (1918)
- Also see November 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul ; Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne ; also St Mawes, St Odo of Cluny, St Romanus of Antioch
- Venezuela - Feast of the Virgen de Chiquinquir�, also known as la Chinita, in the western state of Zulia
- Roman festivals - day 1 Dios dedicated to the sun god by emperor Licinius
- Oman - National Holiday
- Halldis Vesaas-Moren: Norwegian author / poetess.
- Yves Brayer: French painter, etcher, lithographer, illustrator, water colorist, muralist and costume and set designer for ballet.
- Pierre Dreyfus: French attorney and Ph.
- Elio Barboni: Italy Scientist.
- Gustav Nezval: Czech actor (Born 1907).
- Compay Segundo: Cuban singer-songwriter and guitarist (Buena Vista Social Club) (d. 2003)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- If I'm Goin' to Die, I'm Goin' To Have Some Fun - Arthur Collins
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?