Monday November 18, 1907
US date format: 11/18/1907, UK date format: 18/11/1907
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 18, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Yves Brayer and Pierre Dreyfus.
Ben Hur, directed by Sidney Olcott, Frank Oakes Rose, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 18, 1907?
- Latvia - Independence Day (1918)
- Also see November 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul ; Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne ; also St Mawes, St Odo of Cluny, St Romanus of Antioch
- Venezuela - Feast of the Virgen de Chiquinquir�, also known as la Chinita, in the western state of Zulia
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 18, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Arthur Collins - If I'm Goin' to Die, I'm Goin' To Have Some Fun