Monday 25 November 1907
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Stuart Hindmarsh and Alexander Honeyman.
Bilder från Fryksdalen (Gösta Berlings land), directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
while The Brass Bowl by Louis J. Vance was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1907!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1907 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- John Stuart Hindmarsh: British racing driver and aviator (d. 1938).
- Alexander Honeyman: Scottish writer, a critic and Professor of Oriental languages at the University of St. Andrews from 1936.
- Pierre Valde: Brioude EXecutives.
- John Hindmarsh: English race car driver and pilot (d. 1938).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?