Monday 25 November 1907
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Stuart Hindmarsh and Alexander Honeyman.
Laughing Gas, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 November 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1907!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1907 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- John Stuart Hindmarsh: British racing driver and aviator (d. 1938).
- Alexander Honeyman: Scottish writer, a critic and Professor of Oriental languages at the University of St. Andrews from 1936.
- Pierre Valde: Brioude EXecutives.
- John Hindmarsh: English race car driver and pilot (d. 1938).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1907 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- At the Village Post Office - Columbia Comedy Trio
- Always Leave Them Laughing When You Say Good-Bye - Billy Murray
- Herman and Minnie - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- Honey Boy - Billy Murray
- Drink to Me Only with Thine Eyes - Emilio DeGogorza
- When Summer Tells Autumn Good-Bye - Frank Stanley & Henry Burr