Thursday 7 November 1907US date format: 11/7/1907, UK date format: 7/11/1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 7, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Maurits Mok .
The Eleventh Hour, directed by John Lyde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 November 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1907!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1907 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Maurits Mok: Dutch author / poet (Cheese & Bread...
- Test tokens are struck in 1st production of Canadian coins
- Dynamite explodes on locomotive kills engineer Jesus Garcia in Mexico.
- Delta Sigma Pi is founded at New York University.
- Jesus Garcia saves the entire town of Nacozari de Garcia, Sonora by driving a burning train full of dynamite six kilometers away before it can explode.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Harry Lauder - I Love a Lassie (My Scotch Bluebell)
- Let's Take an Old-Fashioned Walk - Ada Jones & Billy Murray