Thursday 7 November 1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Maurits Mok .
Festligheterna vid Lützen den 6 november 1907, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
while The Brass Bowl by Louis J. Vance was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1907!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1907 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Maurits Mok: Dutch author / poet (Cheese & Bread Game).
- Test tokens are struck in 1st production of Canadian coins
- Dynamite explodes on locomotive kills engineer Jesus Garcia in Mexico.
- Delta Sigma Pi is founded at New York University.
- Jesus Garcia saves the entire town of Nacozari de Garcia, Sonora by driving a burning train full of dynamite six kilometers away before it can explode.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?