Thursday November 28, 1907
US date format: 11/28/1907, UK date format: 28/11/1907
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see birth chart on November 28, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Alberto Moravia and Charles Debray.
Ben Hur, directed by Sidney Olcott, Frank Oakes Rose, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 28, 1907?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- See more
- In Haverhill, Massachusetts, scrap-metal dealer Louis B. Mayer opens his first movie theater.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 28, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #6 songs in the USA
- Frank Stanley & Henry Burr - When Summer Tells Autumn Good-Bye
- Emilio DeGogorza - Drink to Me Only with Thine Eyes
- Billy Murray - Honey Boy
- Len Spencer & Ada Jones - Herman and Minnie
- Billy Murray - Always Leave Them Laughing When You Say Good-Bye
- Columbia Comedy Trio - At the Village Post Office