Thursday 28 November 1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alberto Moravia and Alberto Moravia [Pincherle].
Laughing Gas, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 November 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 1907!
Which were the important events of 28 November 1907 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
- Alberto Moravia: Italian writer who was fascinated by the improbable and had a Jekyl and Hyde personality.
- Alberto Moravia [Pincherle]: Italian author (Indifferent Ones).
- Charles Debray: France Scientist.
- Rose Bampton: American soprano and educator (d. 2007).
- In Haverhill, Massachusetts, scrap-metal dealer Louis B. Mayer opens his first movie theater.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1907 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- At the Village Post Office - Columbia Comedy Trio
- Always Leave Them Laughing When You Say Good-Bye - Billy Murray
- Herman and Minnie - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- Honey Boy - Billy Murray
- Drink to Me Only with Thine Eyes - Emilio DeGogorza
- When Summer Tells Autumn Good-Bye - Frank Stanley & Henry Burr