Saturday 2 November 1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 2, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Laroque and Emile Stynen.
The Eleventh Hour, directed by John Lyde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 November 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1907!
Which were the important events of 2 November 1907 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
- Pierre Laroque: French Minister of work and Social Care, he created the social security.
- Emile Stynen: Belgium sport Champion.
- Emile Aron: France Scientist.
- Ottawa Mint Proclamation is published