Saturday 2 November 1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Laroque and Emile Stynen.
Festligheterna vid Lützen den 6 november 1907, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
while The Shuttle by Frances Hodgson Burnett was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1907!
Which were the important events of 2 November 1907 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
- Pierre Laroque: French Minister of work and Social Care, he created the social security.
- Emile Stynen: Belgium sport Champion.
- Emile Aron: France Scientist.
- Ottawa Mint Proclamation is published
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Rigoletto - E Il Sol Dell Prima (Love is the Sun) - Alice Nielsen & Florencio Constantino
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?