Thursday 21 November 1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Aaron Bohrod and Charles Korvin.
Bilder från Fryksdalen (Gösta Berlings land), directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
while Satan Sanderson by Hallie Erminie Rives was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1907!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1907 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Aaron Bohrod
- Charles Korvin
- Giorgio Amendola: Italian politician, member of the Communist Party.
- Josef Issels
- Harry Bohrod: American contemporary artist who is among the top five due to his large acceptance and following.
- Louise Héranval: French key witness in the "Seznec case," who, in 1993, retracted her testimony in the case, stating that it was made under pressure from the police, particularly by the inspector, Pierre Bonny.
- M Eleonore Lippits: 1st Dutch female Missionary doctor.
- Jim Bishop: author (The Day Lincoln was Shot).
- Charles Korvin Piestany Hungary actor (Berlin Express: Ship of Fools).
- Gaetano Braga: Composer, dies at 78.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- If I'm Goin' to Die, I'm Goin' To Have Some Fun - Arthur Collins
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?