Thursday 21 November 1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Aaron Bohrod and Charles Korvin.
Laughing Gas, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 November 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1907!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1907 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Aaron Bohrod
- Charles Korvin
- Giorgio Amendola: Italian politician, member of the Communist Party.
- Josef Issels
- M Eleonore Lippits: 1st Dutch female Missionary doctor.
- Louise Héranval: French key witness in the "Seznec case," who, in 1993, retracted her testimony in the case, stating that it was made under pressure from the police, particularly by the inspector, Pierre Bonny.
- Jim Bishop: author (The Day Lincoln was Shot).
- Charles Korvin Piestany Hungary actor (Berlin Express: Ship of Fools).
- Harry Bohrod: American contemporary artist who is among the top five due to his large acceptance and following.
- Gaetano Braga: Composer, dies at 78.