Friday November 29, 1907
US date format: 11/29/1907, UK date format: 29/11/1907
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see birth chart on November 29, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Maurice Henry and Merle Travis.
Ben Hur, directed by Sidney Olcott, Frank Oakes Rose, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 29, 1907?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 29, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #6 songs in the USA
- Frank Stanley & Henry Burr - When Summer Tells Autumn Good-Bye
- Emilio DeGogorza - Drink to Me Only with Thine Eyes
- Billy Murray - Honey Boy
- Len Spencer & Ada Jones - Herman and Minnie
- Billy Murray - Always Leave Them Laughing When You Say Good-Bye
- Columbia Comedy Trio - At the Village Post Office