Monday 16 February 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Georges-Henri Levesque and Edgar Bergen.
while Gordon Keith by Thomas Nelson Page was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 February 1903!
Which were the important events of 16 February 1903 ?
- Saint Juliana
- Saint Lucilla
- Remembrance of Lambertus
- Saint Jeremias
- Saints Daniel, Samuel and Elias
- Kyoto Protocol Day (2005)
- Lithuania - Independence Day (1918)
- Georges-Henri Levesque: Quebec priest and sociologist (d. 2000).
- Edgar Bergen: American ventriloquist who studied a 25-cent books on ventriloquism while in high school, and then paid a carpenter $35 to carve the head of his first dummy, Charlie McCarthy.
- Beniamino Segre: Italy Scientist.
- André Berthomieu: French director and screenwriter (d. 1960).
- Georges-Henri Lévesque: Canadian priest and sociologist (d. 2000).
- -59 degrees F (-51 degrees C), Pokegama Dam Minnesota (state record).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Heidelberg - J.W. Myers
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?