Monday 16 February 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 16, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Edgar Bergen and Beniamino Segre.
Robinson Crusoe, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 February 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 February 1903!
Which were the important events of 16 February 1903 ?
- Saint Juliana
- Saint Lucilla
- Remembrance of Lambertus
- Saint Jeremias
- Saints Daniel, Samuel and Elias
- Kyoto Protocol Day (2005)
- Lithuania - Independence Day (1918)
- Edgar Bergen: American ventriloquist who studied a 25-cent books on ventriloquism while in high school, and then paid a carpenter $35 to carve the head of his first dummy, Charlie McCarthy.
- Georges-Henri Levesque: Quebec priest and sociologist (d. 2000).
- Beniamino Segre: Italy Scientist.
- André Berthomieu: French director and screenwriter (d. 1960).
- Georges-Henri Lévesque: Canadian priest and sociologist (d. 2000).
- -59 degrees F (-51 degrees C), Pokegama Dam Minnesota (state record).