Friday 27 February 1903
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 27, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Fernand Gameiez and Fernand Gambiez.
Buying a Baby, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 February 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 February 1903!
Which were the important events of 27 February 1903 ?
- International Polar Bear Day.
- Saint Antigone
- Saint Leander
- First day of Maslenitsa in Russia (2006)
- Saint Honorine
- Dominican Republic - National Day.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honour of the pagan war god Mars were held.
- Saint Gabriel of the Mother of Sorrows
- Fernand Gambiez: French Army general and military historian, he fought in World War II, First Indochina War and Algerian War, during the Algerian War he was commander-in-chief of the French Army in Algeria.
- Fernand Gameiez: Lille Military man.
- Hugues G0Unelle: Ch?teauroux physician.
- Ion Irimescu: Romanian sculptor and illustrator (d. 2005).
- Grethe Weiser: German actress and singer (d. 1970).
- Reginald Gardiner: Wimbledon, England -- Actor (Great Dictator).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1903 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Uncle Josh's Troubles in a Hotel - Cal Stewart
- In the Sweet Bye and Bye - J. Aldrich Libbey
- In the Good Old Summer Time - Haydn Quartet