Wednesday 16 February 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Araucaria and Robert Skeetz.
The Hope Diamond Mystery, directed by Stuart Paton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 February 1921!
Which were the important events of 16 February 1921 ?
- Saint Juliana
- Saint Lucilla
- Remembrance of Lambertus
- Saint Jeremias
- Saints Daniel, Samuel and Elias
- Kyoto Protocol Day (2005)
- Lithuania - Independence Day (1918)
- Araucaria: British crossword compiler.
- Robert Skeetz: American astrologer who taught at Woman's Village and at Carroll Righters.
- Jean Behra: French race car driver (d. 1959).
- René Mauries: Mirandol-Bourgno Journalist.
- Esther Bubley: American photographer (d. 1998).
- Vera-Ellen : Actress (Big Leaguer, On the Town), dies of cancer at 55
- John Graham: English priest and academic (d. 2013)
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Palesteena - Eddie Cantor
- Broadway Rose - Peerless Quartet
- Margie - Frank Crumit
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?