Sunday February 22, 1903
US date format: 2/22/1903, UK date format: 22/2/1903
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on February 22, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Robert Weede and Ain-Ervin Mere.
Battle Royal, directed by Kinji Fukasaku, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 22, 1903?
- Blessed Saint Isabel of France (+1270)
- United States - Washington's Birthday (traditionally).
- Ash Wednesday in 2023.
- Saint Lucia - independence (1979).
- See more
- Due to drought the US side of Niagara Falls runs short of water.
- Frederick William Farrar writer/dean (Canterbury 1895-1903): dies.
- Hugo Filipp Jakob Wolf Austrian composer (Corregidor): dies at age 42.
- Hugo Wolf: Slovenian-Austrian composer of...