Friday 16 January 1903
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre-Henri Simon and François Bagneux-Faudoas.
Der Specht, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
while Mrs. Wiggs of the Cabbage Patch by Alice Hegan Rice was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 January 1903!
Which were the important events of 16 January 1903 ?
- National Religious Freedom Day in the United States, to commemorate the adoption of Thomas Jefferson's landmark Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom in 1786
- Teacher's Day in Thailand
- Pierre-Henri Simon: French intellectual, literary historian, essayist, novelist, poet and literary critic.
- François Bagneux-Faudoas: French golfer.
- Francois Bagneux-Faudoas: France sport Champion.
- Francois Jaubert: France Military man.
- Henri Simon: St Fort sur Gironde Writer.
- William Grover-Williams: English-French racing driver and WWII resistance fighter (d. 1945).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Tessie - Harry Macdonough & John Bieling
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?