Friday 16 January 1903
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre-Henri Simon and Francois Bagneux-Faudoas.
Life of an American Fireman, directed by George S. Fleming, Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 January 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 January 1903!
Which were the important events of 16 January 1903 ?
- National Religious Freedom Day in the United States, to commemorate the adoption of Thomas Jefferson's landmark Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom in 1786
- Teacher's Day in Thailand
- Pierre-Henri Simon: French intellectual, literary historian, essayist, novelist, poet and literary critic.
- François Bagneux-Faudoas: French golfer.
- Francois Bagneux-Faudoas: France sport Champion.
- Francois Jaubert: France Military man.
- Henri Simon: St Fort sur Gironde Writer.
- William Grover-Williams: English-French racing driver and WWII resistance fighter (d. 1945).