Friday 16 January 1903
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 16, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre-Henri Simon and Francois Bagneux-Faudoas.
Life of an American Fireman, directed by George S. Fleming, Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 January 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 January 1903!
Which were the important events of 16 January 1903 ?
- National Religious Freedom Day in the United States, to commemorate the adoption of Thomas Jefferson's landmark Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom in 1786
- Teacher's Day in Thailand
- Pierre-Henri Simon: French intellectual, literary historian, essayist, novelist, poet and literary critic.
- François Bagneux-Faudoas: French golfer.
- Francois Bagneux-Faudoas: France sport Champion.
- Francois Jaubert: France Military man.
- Henri Simon: St Fort sur Gironde Writer.
- William Grover-Williams: English-French racing driver and WWII resistance fighter (d. 1945).