Tuesday 10 February 1903
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Matthias Sindelar and Pierre Chalnot.
Battle Royal, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 February 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1903!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1903 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Matthias Sindelar: Austrian footballer and manager (d. 1939).
- Matvey Isaakovich: Blanter composer.
- Pierre Chalnot: Morteau physician.
- Franco Cortese: Italian race car driver (d. 1986).
- Karl Deichgräber: German philologist and academic (d. 1984).
- Waldemar Hoven: German physician (Born 1903).