Thursday 26 February 1903
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Orde Charles Wingate and Giulio Natta.
while The Pit by Frank Norris was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 February 1903!
Which were the important events of 26 February 1903 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - February 26, Day 1 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Blessed Edigna
- Saint Mechtild (d. 1154)
- Blessed Leo of Furnes (d. 1163)
- Saint Victor
- Saint Alexander of Alexandria
- Saint Nestor (died 251)
- Liberation Day in Kuwait (1991).
- Nation of Islam - Savior's Day - commemoration of the birthdate of Wallace Fard Muhammad, believed to be Allah in human form, the saviour of the black race.
- Orde Charles Wingate: British Major-General, prominent Zionist, eccentric (d. 1944).
- Giulio Natta: Italian chemist who won the Nobel Prize in 1963 along with Karl Ziegler, for their contributions to macro molecular chemistry, more specifically, the study of tactical and a tactical polymers.
- Orde Wingate: Indian military man who, as a major general, organized and trained an effective commando force in 1941 to slice behind Japanese lines, cutting off the Burma Road in 1944.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?