Thursday 26 February 1903
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 26, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Giulio Natta and Orde Wingate.
Buying a Baby, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 February 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 February 1903!
Which were the important events of 26 February 1903 ?
- Blessed Edigna
- Saint Mechtild (d. 1154)
- Blessed Leo of Furnes (d. 1163)
- Saint Victor
- Saint Alexander of Alexandria
- Saint Nestor (died 251)
- Liberation Day in Kuwait (1991).
- Nation of Islam - Savior's Day - commemoration of the birthdate of Wallace Fard Muhammad, believed to be Allah in human form, the saviour of the black race.
- Giulio Natta: Italian chemist who won the Nobel Prize in 1963 along with Karl Ziegler, for their contributions to macro molecular chemistry, more specifically, the study of tactical and a tactical polymers.
- Orde Wingate: Indian military man who, as a major general, organized and trained an effective commando force in 1941 to slice behind Japanese lines, cutting off the Burma Road in 1944.
- Orde Charles Wingate: British Major-General, prominent Zionist, eccentric (d. 1944).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1903 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Uncle Josh's Troubles in a Hotel - Cal Stewart
- In the Sweet Bye and Bye - J. Aldrich Libbey
- In the Good Old Summer Time - Haydn Quartet