Thursday 18 November 1920US date format: 11/18/1920, UK date format: 18/11/1920
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 18, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Middleton and Louis Alfred Mennini.
Anna Boleyn, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 November 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 18 November 1920 ?
- Latvia - Independence Day (1918)
- Also see November 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul ; Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne ; also St Mawes, St Odo of Cluny, St Romanus of Antioch
- Venezuela - Feast of the Virgen de Chiquinquir�, also known as la Chinita, in the western state of Zulia
- Roman festivals - day 1 Dios dedicated to the sun god by emperor Licinius
- Oman - National Holiday
- Robert Middleton: American composer and educator.
- Louis Alfred Mennini: Composer.
- Tohama : Belgian singer.
- Alfred William Bedford: Test pilot.
- Robert Fryer: American playwright and producer (d. 2000).
- Ron Suart: English football player and manager (d. 2015).
- Mustafa Khalil: Egyptian lawyer and politician 77th Prime Minister of Egypt (d. 2008).
- Apollo Theater (Academy, Bryant) opens at 221 W 42nd St, New York City
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Cuban Moon - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- Save a Little Dram for Me - Bert Williams
- I'd Love to Fall Asleep and Wake up in My Mammy's Arms - Peerless Quartet
- My Little Bimbo Down on the Bimbo Isle - Frank Crumit