Sunday 18 October 1914
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 18, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Norman Chaney and Raymond Lambert.
Dough and Dynamite, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 October 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 October 1914!
Which were the important events of 18 October 1914 ?
- Also see October 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Piment (Chili Pepper) Day, twenty-seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- R.C. Church, Anglican communion, et alii - Feast of Saint Luke the Evangelist
- USA : Alaska: Alaska Day
- Norman Chaney: American child actor, notable for appearing in nineteen of the "Our Gang" comedy films as "Chubby" from 1929 to 1931.
- Raymond Lambert: Swiss mountaineer (d. 1997).
- The Schoenstatt Movement is founded in Germany.