Thursday 18 October 1945
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 18, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Y?ldo and Christopher Shays.
Johnny Angel, directed by Edwin L. Marin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Choreotones.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 October 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 October 1945!
Which were the important events of 18 October 1945 ?
- Also see October 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Piment (Chili Pepper) Day, twenty-seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- R.C. Church, Anglican communion, et alii - Feast of Saint Luke the Evangelist
- USA : Alaska: Alaska Day
- Christopher Shays: (Rep-R-Connecticut).
- Y?ldo: Turkish footballer.
- Yıldo : Turkish footballer volleyball player actor and showman.
- Huell Howser: American television host and actor (d. 2013).
- Chris Shays: American politician.
- Norio Wakamoto: Japanese voice actor.
- Nazi war crime trial opens in Nuremberg
- Paul Robeson wins Spingarn Medal for singing and acting achievements
- The USSR's nuclear program receives plans for the United States plutonium bomb from Klaus Fuchs at the Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- Isaías Medina Angarita, president of Venezuela, is overthrown by a military coup.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1945 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'll Buy That Dream - Hal McIntyre & His Orchestra
- Chickery Chick - Sammy Kaye & His Orchestra