Monday 19 April 1926
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 19, 1926). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Philip Schiffmann and Rawya Ateya.
The Border Sheriff, directed by Robert N. Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 April 1926
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 April 1926!
Which were the important events of 19 April 1926 ?
- Republic Day (Sierra Leone).
- Declaration of Independence Day (Venezuela).
- Easter Sunday 1908, 1981, 1987, 1992. In the Gregorian Calendar Easter Sunday falls on 19 April more often than on any other date.
- Bicycle Day.
- The Roman holiday of Cerealia ends. (Roman Empire)
- Primrose Day (England) ? primroses are placed on the statue of Benjamin Disraeli in Parliament Square, London on the anniversary of his death (1881).
- George of Antioch
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Emma
- Landing of the 33 (Uruguay).
- Patriot's Day (Massachusetts, Maine, and Wisconsin, USA).
- Philip Schiffmann: Austrian astrologer, book seller.
- Rawya Ateya: Egyptian politician and first female parliamentarian in the Arab world (Born 1926).
- 30th Boston Marathon won by Johnny Miles of Canada in 2:25:40.4.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1926 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Here in My Arms - Jack Shilkret & His Orchestra
- Thanks for the Buggy Ride - Fred Waring's Pennsylvanians
- Always - George Olsen & His Orchestra