Sunday 19 January 1919
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Anthony Dexter [Walter Fleischmann] and Dharam Singh.
Little Women, directed by Harley Knoles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 January 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1919!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1919 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Anthony Dexter [Walter Fleischmann]: New Brunswick, Canada -- Actor (Valentino).
- Dharam Singh: India -- Field hockey player (1964 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Gabriel Matagrin: French Catholic bishop, who served as Bishop of Grenoble from 1969 to 1989.
- Tidal wave of molasses 15 m high x 25 m wide kills dozens, Boston
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Rose of No Man's Land - Charles Hart & Elliot Shaw
- After You've Gone - Marion Harris
- Blue Bird - Elizabeth Spencer