Sunday 19 January 1919
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 19, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Anthony Dexter [Walter Fleischmann] and Dharam Singh.
Little Women, directed by Harley Knoles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 January 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1919!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1919 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Anthony Dexter [Walter Fleischmann]: New Brunswick, Canada -- Actor (Valentino).
- Dharam Singh: India -- Field hockey player (1964 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Gabriel Matagrin: French Catholic bishop, who served as Bishop of Grenoble from 1969 to 1989.
- Tidal wave of molasses 15 m high x 25 m wide kills dozens, Boston
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Rose of No Man's Land - Charles Hart & Elliot Shaw
- After You've Gone - Marion Harris
- Blue Bird - Elizabeth Spencer