Friday 19 January 1906
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Simone Michel-Lévy and Lanny Ross.
Our Daily Bread, directed by King Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 January 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1906!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1906 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Simone Michel-Lévy: French Resistance worker, who had several pseudonyms – Emma, Françoise, Madame Royale, Mademoiselle Flaubert or Madame Bertrand.
- Lanny Ross: Seattle, Washington -- Radio singer (Show Boat, The Swift Show).
- Vincent Saubestre: Aubervilliers Military man.
- John Luke: Painter.
- Bartolome Mitre: Argentine historian and politician, president of the country (Born 1821).