Friday 19 January 1906US date format: 1/19/1906, UK date format: 19/1/1906
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 19, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Simone Michel-Lévy and Lanny Ross.
Donkey Skin, directed by Jacques Demy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 January 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1906!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1906 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Simone Michel-Lévy: French Resistance worker, who had several pseudonyms – Emma, Françoise, Madame Royale, Mademoiselle Flaubert or Madame Bertrand.
- Lanny Ross: Seattle, Washington -- Radio singer (Show Boat, The Swift Show).
- Vincent Saubestre: Aubervilliers Military man.
- John Luke: Painter.
- Bartolome Mitre: Argentine historian and politician, president of the country (Born 1821).