Sunday 19 January 1908
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 19, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Langelaan and Eyolf Erichsen.
The Thieving Hand, directed by J. Stuart Blackton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 January 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1908!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1908 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Georges Langelaan: British author and journalist, born in France to a British father and French mother.
- Aleksandr Gennadievich Kurosh: Russian mathematician (d. 1971).
- Eyolf Erichsen: Norwegian painter.
- Just Picaud: Nontron physician.
- Aleksandr Kurosh: Russian mathematician and theorist (d. 1971).