Sunday 19 January 1908
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Langelaan and Aleksandr Gennadievich Kurosh.
Jeppe paa bjerget, directed by Viggo Larsen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
while The Trail of the Lonesome Pine by John Fox, Jr. was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1908!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1908 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Georges Langelaan: British author and journalist, born in France to a British father and French mother.
- Aleksandr Gennadievich Kurosh: Russian mathematician (d. 1971).
- Eyolf Erichsen: Norwegian painter.
- Just Picaud: Nontron physician.
- Aleksandr Kurosh: Russian mathematician and theorist (d. 1971).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?