Saturday 19 June 1971
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Andrea Sartoretti .
In that special week of June people in US were listening to It's Too Late by Carole King.
In UK Knock Three Times by Dawn was in the top 5 hits.
Klute, directed by Alan J. Pakula, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1971
while The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Über ganz Spanien wolkenloser Himmel.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Galaxy Game or Star Trek.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1971!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1971 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Andrea Sartoretti: Italian member of the Italian Men's Volleyball Team who won a Silver Medal at the Atlanta Olympics 8/04/1996.
- Mayor declares state of emergency in Columbus, Georgia, USA, for racial disturbance.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1971 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Carole King - It's Too Late
- Carpenters - Rainy Days And Mondays
- The Honey Cone - Want Ads
- The Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar
- Ringo Starr - It Don't Come Easy
- Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose - Treat Her Like A Lady
- The Raiders - Indian Reservation (The Lament Of The Cherokee Reservation Indian)
- Three Dog Night - Joy To The World
- The Partridge Family - I'll Meet You Halfway
- Donny Osmond - Sweet And Innocent
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?