Sunday 19 June 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 19, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Louis Jourdan and Eugene F Tighe.
The Love Punch, directed by Joel Hopkins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 June 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1921!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1921 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Louis Jourdan: French film and television actor, known for his suave roles in several Hollywood films, including The Paradine Case (1947), Letter from an Unknown Woman (1948), Gigi (1958), The Best of Everything (1959), The V.I.
- Eugene F Tighe
- Allan Davis: (Mayor-London).
- Herman Berserik: Dutch painter / graphic artist.
- Howell T Heflin: (Sen-D-Alabama, 1979- ).
- Eugene Tighe: American military, Major General.
- Ramon Lopez Velarde: Mexican poet (Born 1888).
- Census in Great-Britain
- Turk and Christian of Palestine sign a friendship treaty against Jews