Monday 19 November 1917
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 19, 1917). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Indira Gandhi and Philippe Ragueneau.
The Adventurer, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 November 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1917!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1917 ?
- Indira Gandhi: Indian politician: the P.M.
- Philippe Ragueneau: French journalist and writer, a hero of World War II and friend of General Charles de Gaulle.
- Henry Goupil: France Military man.
- Henrietta Cramton: American pro astrologer, a frequent lecturer at AFA.
- John Platts: Detroit EXecutives.
- Jean Lafargue: France Military man.
- Fritz Rentrop: German Nazi military, a Sturmbannführer (Major), in the Waffen-SS during World War II who was awarded the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross, which was awarded to recognize extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership by Nazi Germany during World War II.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1917 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Chopin Etude in G Flat Major - Ignace Jan Paderewski
- Tramp, Tramp, Tramp (The Boys Are Marching) - Columbia Stellar Quartet
- For the Freedom of the World Over There - Prince's Orchestra
- Along the Way to Waikiki - Helen Louise & Frank Ferera
- Hush-a-Bye Ma Baby (The Missouri Waltz) - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell