Sunday 20 June 1915
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Castex and Pierre-Georges Castex.
The Dictator, directed by Oscar Eagle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while Jaffery by William J. Locke was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1915!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1915 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
- Pierre Castex: French screenwriter, journalist, and film and theater critic.
- Pierre-Georges Castex: Toulouse Writer.
- Dick Reynolds: Australian rules footballer and coach (Born 1915).
- Terence Young: Chinese-English director and screenwriter (d. 1994).
- Emil Rathenau: German industrialist (AEG).
- German offensive in Argonnes
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Old Folks at Home (Swanee River) - Alma Gluck
- Homer Rodeheaver - Brighten the Corner Where You Are
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?