Monday 20 October 1924
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 20, 1924). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roger Rioland and Stanley Eric Francis Booth-Clibborn.
Galloping Bungalows, directed by Edward F. Cline, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 October 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 October 1924!
Which were the important events of 20 October 1924 ?
- October 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day - the B�b
- French Republican Calendar - Orge (Barley) Day, twenty-ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Roger Rioland: France sport Champion.
- Kenneth William Gatland: Aerospace Scientist.
- Stanley Eric Francis Booth-Clibborn: Bishop (Manchester).
- Lawrence Daly: Scottish coal miner, trade unionist and political activist, at the age of 15, Lawrence Daly began work as a miner at Glencraig Colliery.
- Marc Gorini: Lyon 2éme Journalist.
- Robert Peters: American poet playwright and critic (d. 2014).
- 1st Negro League World Series: Kansas City Monarchs shuts out Hilldales, 5-0
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1924 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- June Night - Fred Waring's Pennsylvanians
- It Had to Be You - Billy Murray & Aileen Stanley