Friday 31 October 1924, Halloween
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 31, 1924). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Enrico Baj and Cleo Moore.
Galloping Bungalows, directed by Edward F. Cline, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 October 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 October 1924!
Which were the important events of 31 October 1924 ?
- October 31st is Nevada Day
- Protestant Church - Reformation Day: Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses on the Wittenberg church on this day in 1517
- Wikipedia - Wikipedia:Tim Starling Day
- Cornwall - Allantide
- October 31st is Halloween; also see Samhain (an approximate date)
- St. Wolfgang
- St Urban
- St. Quentin
- St. Notburga
- St. Bega
- Paganism and Celts - Samhain
- St. Arnulf
- Also see October 31 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - October 31 is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Antoninus
Famous Birthdays:31 October
- World Savings Day is announced in Milan, Italy by the Members of the Association at the 1st International Savings Bank Congress (World Society of Savings Banks).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1924 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- It Had to Be You - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Follow the Swallow - Al Jolson
- Somebody Loves Me - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Maytime - Fred Waring's Pennsylvanians