Wednesday 20 September 1911
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 20, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alfred Naujocks and Jan Mul.
Shenandoah, directed by Andrew McLaglen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 September 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 September 1911!
Which were the important events of 20 September 1911 ?
- Alfred Naujocks: German Chief of the Nazi Intelligence Service of the SS, a leading figure in Reinhard Heydrick's Security Service.
- William Golding: Novelist.
- Jan Mul: Composer.
- Shriram Sharma Acharya: Indian spiritual leader (d. 1991).
- Bernard Villemot: Trouville Painters.
- Shriram Sharma: Indian philosopher and activist (d. 1991).
- Yanks set team record 12 errors in a double header
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1911 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- I Want a Girl Just Like the Girl That Married Dear Old Dad - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- June - Walter Van Brunt
- Chicken Reel - Frank Stanley & Byron G. Harlan
- Dear, Delightful Women - Reinald Werrenrath
- March of the Toys - Victor Herbert & His Orchestra