Monday 11 September 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Renée Simonot and Bola de Nieve.
Amor fatal, directed by Grigore Brezeanu, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
while The Harvester by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 September 1911!
Which were the important events of 11 September 1911 ?
- Renée Simonot: French centenarian, former actress, mother of two famous actresses Catherine Deneuve, Françoise Dorléac, and her third daughter is Sylvie .
- Bola de Nieve: Cuban singer, pianist, and songwriter (Born 1911).
- Louis Henri Boussenard: French novelist (Born 1847).
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1911 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Baby Shoes - American Quartet
- All Alone - Ada Jones & Walter Van Brunt
- My Beautiful Lady - Elizabeth Spencer
- My Laddie - Alma Gluck
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?