Thursday 7 September 1911
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Fred Moore (animator) and Pierre Bellet.
Three Million Dollars, directed by Allan Dwan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 September 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1911!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1911 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Fred Moore (animator)
- Todor C Zjivkov: Bulgaria -- Partizan / Premier / President.
- Pierre Bellet: French magistrate, honorary president of the Court of Cassation (one of France's courts of last resort having jurisdiction over all matters triable in the judicial stream).
- Raymond Brohon: Blendecques Military man.
- Todor Zhivkov: Bulgarian police officer and politician Head of State of Bulgaria (d. 1998).
- French poet Guillaume Apollinaire is arrested and put in jail on suspicion of stealing the Mona Lisa from the Louvre museum.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1911 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Baby Shoes - American Quartet
- My Laddie - Alma Gluck
- My Beautiful Lady - Elizabeth Spencer
- All Alone - Ada Jones & Walter Van Brunt