Saturday 30 September 1911
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 30, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gustave Gilbert and Boris Taslitzky.
Shenandoah, directed by Andrew McLaglen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 September 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 September 1911!
Which were the important events of 30 September 1911 ?
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Agricultural Reform (Nationalization) Day
- September 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Translation Day
- Botswana - Independence Day (1966)
- RC Saints - Saint Jerome
- French Republican Calendar - Panais (Parsnip) Day, ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Gustave Gilbert
- Boris Taslitzky: French painter, whose work is classified in the genre of socialist realism.
- Pierre Guenin: Belfort physician.
- The Austin Dam breaks, wiping out the town of Austin, Pennsylvania, United States, killing 78.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Naughty Marietta Selection - Victor Herbert & His Orchestra
- For Every Boy Who's Lonely, There's a Girl Who's Lonely - Lyric Quartet