Wednesday 21 August 1946
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 21, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Guy Coëme and Annette Peulvast-Bergeal.
Cloak and Dagger, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching I Love to Eat.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 August 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 August 1946!
Which were the important events of 21 August 1946 ?
- Ninoy Aquino Day - special holiday in the Philippines.
- Orthodox - Thaddaeus
- RC saints - Pope Pius X
- Roman festivals - Consualia, in honor of Consus, is held
- Guy Coëme
- Annette Peulvast-Bergeal
- Michel Lejeune (politician)
- Alain Boullet: French perpetrator of several rapes: 12/04/1983; 1/02/1984; 2/24/1986.
- Laurent Fabius: Statesman.
- Guy Coeme: Belgian political appointee, the Minister of Defense, National Deputy in 1988, Legion of Science Politician, a member of the Bureau National, 1974 and President for the Wallonne Region, 1988.
- Connie Chung: Journalist.
- Lev Alburt: in the USSR; International Chess Master (1976).