Sunday 21 July 1912
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Florimond Cornet and Alice Fitzenkam.
The Blind Man's Sacrifice, directed by Giuseppe de Liguoro, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
while The Winning of Barbara Worth by Harold Bell Wright was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 July 1912!
Which were the important events of 21 July 1912 ?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Praxedes
- Singapore: Racial Harmony Day
- Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
- Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
- Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of LTopold I, first king of the Belgians)
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1912 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- The Lost Chord - Enrico Caruso
- The Last Shot Got Him (The Great Bloo-ie Song) - Eddie Morton
- Please Don't Take My Lovin' Man Away - Elsie Baker
- Whispering Hope - Alma Gluck & Louise Homer
- Al Jolson - Snap Your Fingers
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?