Tuesday 30 July 1912
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 30, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Anne B Ridler and Anne Ridler.
The Portrait of Lady Anne, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 July 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 July 1912!
Which were the important events of 30 July 1912 ?
- Vanuatu - Independence Day
- St. Julitta (a martyr)
- St. Sennen
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Abdon
- Anne B Ridler: British poetess (Who is my neighbor?).
- Anne Ridler: British poet, and Faber and Faber editor, selecting the Faber A Little Book of Modern Verse with T. S. Eliot (1941).
- Ren? Martin: Roscoff EXecutives.
- Emperor Meiji of Japan dies. He is succeeded by his son Yoshihito who becomes Emperor Taishō. In Japanese History, the event marks the end of the Meiji era and the beginning of the Taishō era.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- A Girl Like Me - Elizabeth Wheeler & Lyric Quartet
- Martha - Quartetto Nocturno (Good Night Quartet) - Enrico Caruso & Frances Alda & Marcel Journet