Thursday 18 July 1912
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Harry Levin and Henry L "Hank" Miller.
Das 6. Gebot, directed by Joseph Delmont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
while The Winning of Barbara Worth by Harold Bell Wright was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 July 1912!
Which were the important events of 18 July 1912 ?
- Uruguay - Constitution Day
- Harry Levin: Literary Scholar.
- Henry L "Hank" Miller: US pilot / Lieutenant Admiral (WWII-Pacific).
- Max Rousie: French rugby footballer (d. 1950).
- Simone Del Duca: French businesswoman, a member of the Académie des Beaux-Arts, and major philanthropist.
- Luigi Di Bella: Italian physician living in Modena who developed a new therapy for cancer treatment.
- Chicago Cubs get 21 hits but lose to Philadelphia Phillies in 11 innings
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Ragtime Cowboy Joe - Bob Roberts
- I'm Afraid, Pretty Maid, I'm Afraid - Ada Jones & Walter Van Brunt
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?