Wednesday 24 July 1912
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 24, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Ménager and P Rao.
The Portrait of Lady Anne, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 July 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 July 1912!
Which were the important events of 24 July 1912 ?
- Utah - Pioneer Day (1847)
- St. Ruffin
- St. Wulfhad
- St. David
- St. Romanus, 2nd bishop of Rochester.
- St. Lewine
- St. Kinga/Cunegundes
- St. Francis Solano
- St. Saint Christina the Astonishing
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 9 saints: St. Lupus
- Ancient Latvia - Jekaupa Diena held
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Leo
- Vanuatu - Children's Day
- Ecuador - Sim=n Bolfvar Day
- Venezuela - the Libertador (Sim=n Bolfvar Day)
- Jacques Ménager: French Catholic clergyman, who was the 107th Archbishop of Rheims.
- P Rao: Indian documentary filmmaker, art history book writer, art critic and former journalist for The Times of India.
- Wadje Vissers: Belgium sport Champion.
- Essie Summers: New Zealand author (d. 1998).