Wednesday 31 July 1912
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Milton Friedman and Bill Brown (cricketer).
The Blind Man's Sacrifice, directed by Giuseppe de Liguoro, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
while The Harvester by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1912!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1912 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
- Milton Friedman: American economist, statistician, and writer who taught at the University of Chicago for more than three decades.
- Bill Brown (cricketer)
- Bill Brown: Australian cricketer (Born 1912).
- Irv Kupcinet: Chicago, Illinois -- TV host (Tonight! America After Dark).
- RBC soccer team forms in Roosendaal
- US government prohibits movies and photos of prize fights (censorship).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1912 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Oh Mr. Dream Man (Please Let Me Dream Some More) - Ada Jones
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?